Saturday, 12 March 2011

the nerves are getting me ....

It was shocking what has happened in Japan. A pray for the safety of all Japan. Personally I have a couple contacts in Japan. Luckily all of them are okay. Honestly it scared me more when I saw on the news instead of reading it on Twitter. Today I spent again some time in the arcade. Got this pretty card to play Initial D Arcade Stage 5 ... quite cheap, with 1 euro I can play 5 times :3



Found a nice car on Yuen Long streets ...


Tonight I went again to the Fung Kam Street Sports Centre to watch some people. 
Again I got lucky to see people at district level (divisie bij ons). Got some videos again. 

video
video
video


Tomorrow going to Mong Kok for some strolling and hopefully getting another chance for a badminton gathering in Wong Tai Sin. 



Cheers! 


No comments:

Post a Comment