Sunday 29 May 2011

Schoolish roadshow

Perhaps it is more the other way around ... a roadshow in a school. To be honest it wasn't exactly like I imagined. The school was usual as a school you would expect. In the end it was a computer event aimed for the teachers. There were also several other brands like HP, Epson, Logitech, Sandisk, Wacom etc. (the last three were from us). And what a big event it was, how it was organized not amount of present people. In the booklet it was said there will be around 200 people. However there were 100 max. Aside from setting up the stand, my task was to ask end users contact information. My target for that only one day roadshow was at least 40 contact info. At the end of the day I didn't reach 15 ...  it was due to the minimal amount of users. But my marketing colleague. ''Yeah I don't want to hear about how bad the circumstances are... I need solutions'' I did got depressed after he said that. After that quote he said; ''At least that is what the CEO would say if he asked what happened''.

Back to the point why I think it was good organized. First there were free drinks (it was only tea) and ice cream. During the lunch there were also meals not only for us, but also for the teachers with free fresh drinks. Secondly there were also a lottery with Ipad(1) as first prize. We couldn't participate because we are from sponsor companies. After then all teachers got a small one drink fridge as a parting gift. Even that they won't give it to us. How mean ... I worked that day from the early morning 9.00 till that 16.00 ... I MAD indeed

Pictures will be uploaded ... I need some sleep now

Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment