Monday 21 March 2011

Mug is nowhere to be found

Today was just stuck at my own place ... downloading stuff for the company and playing games on facebook. That's about what I did. Luckily I finished everything before the end of the day. Good job as I said to myself.

After today's diner at my aunt's place I usually walk to home which take about 20 minutes and go past Fung Kam Street Sports Centre. I take a peek inside if there are badminton players. Surprisingly almost every day there are people playing. Tomorrow I can play again... Yeeeii, yet again in Wong Tai Sin.


I am uploading the photos for Friday/Saturday post.

PS: Got more daily pictures to share ....

First to go ...delicious lunch cheese rice meat something 


Looking for a ride to go home :3



''Liquid milk'' as opposed to what ......... ''solid milk'' ???? lol


Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment